- Feeder only
- One rod to be used at any time.
- Rod & Reel only.
- Feeders can be fixed or running but fixed must conform with fishery rules.
- No minimum hook length restrictions.
- Feed can only be introduced via swim feeder
- All forms of swim feeders permitted, including – Method, banjo, cage, Blockend etc.
- Bombs are not allowed other than for plumbing the depth.
- Bait limits and hook sizes are subject to fishery rules.
- No PVA
- No Bloodworm & Joker
- No Floating Baits
- One hook only
- No use of catapults
- Draw times for all qualifiers 8:30 am
- Fishing times :- 10am – 3pm
- Competiton / Fishery rules are to be strictly adhered to.
Any complaints to be raised and addressed before any pools monies or results overall are concluded.